Friday, September 13, 2013

Even A Thousand Miles Can't Keep Us Apart Cuz My Heart Is Wherever You Are

Well tonight was our final goodbye. The hardest most painful goodbye of my life. This summer was just such a little fairytale for me. Thanks for being my prince charming. You really are my best friend.
   I just can't believe how close we have become. It breaks my heart to think that we won't get to go to "our spot" every day and just hang out in my car and chat. I am seriously going to miss that so so so much.
   I don't have much time because I am getting kinda nervous that you are going to fall asleep. But I just want you to triple promise me that you will keep your standards high. Don't lower them because you feel pressured to and don't give into temptation because you will have so many regrets if you do. Enjoy high school and don't let it pass you by. Be happy in the moment and find joy in the journey. You are such a wonderful boy and I hope you only make and keep friends that realize and appreciate you. I love you so much. You are my dream and no matter what happens I just want you to know how thankful I am for this summer and these last few months with you. You are such a special blessing in my life. Muwahhh(:
 love, kels
Tonight was PERFECT(:

No comments:

Post a Comment