Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Every Line On Your Face Makes A Beautiful Maze For My Eyes To Trace

I hate when you fall asleep at night. I seriously hate it so much. It's the worst. I guess I understand though. I mean you do have school early. But still, I get so bored. My life is nothing without you. I end up just sitting on the computer listening to music because I can't fall asleep. So please, WAKE UP!
   So tonight we cleaned out my car and went on a bike ride and got caught in a huge thunder storm and then I wrote a paper for you and you road home without a shirt on which was kinda hott... not gunna lie(; haha even josh thinks you have some serious abs going on. But it's true. BABE.
   I was thinking back to that one day with Josh when it was pouring rain and my mom caught us holding hands and hugging in the park. Haha that was such a fun day. Those were the biggest puddles ever and I just remember how much fun that was dancing in the rain with you. It was so magical. Just like a fairytale for princess kels (: I really am the luckiest most blessed girl on the whole planet. And You really are going to make the best husband ever to a beautiful girl one day. I just can't thank you enough for the most perfect summer ever.
Sid the Sloth. <3
 
"You wear those shoes and I will wear that dress ohhh kiss me(:"
love, kels


No comments:

Post a Comment