Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Right From The Start I Knew That I'd Found The Home For My Heart

I'm so scared to leave you. More terrified then ever before. I never ever want to be away from you and it's all I can think about tonight.
"nobody has ever loved anybody as much as I love you" "There's one exception" (:
   So I know this is kinda cheesy because it's from twilight but remember I told you to remember this song and that moment. Us together in the McDonalds parking lot. Those are the days I'm never going to forget. And this video is perfect for us.
   I actually wasn't planning on writing on here tonight. I've just been so upset today and I didn't feel like posting. But I'm trying to be strong. I'm just really going to miss you. We are the cutest best friends ever. (:
   Have a good day. I love you
love, kels

No comments:

Post a Comment