Sunday, September 8, 2013

Oh Love Don't Let Me Go

I feel so bad. I have totally been slacking writing on here! I missed so many days. I'm the worst but I will try to make up for it. (:
   Anyways you totally stole my idea of making you a cd and you are using a bunch of the songs that I have on this blog... haha so hopefully you still enjoy all of these. I'm going to post a few videos and please watch them all the way through because they are so wonderful. My mom cries every time she watches these. This could be us one day. (: Just push the link and hopefully it will work!
Hailey and Brad #1
Hailey and Brad #2

   I always kinda though that one day I would end up waiting for a missionary. So maybe it's gunna be you(: Wouldn't that be so wonderful? Whatever happens, happens but if its suppose to be you, I am gunna be one lucky girl. I seriously just adore you. Like a lot. My heart could probably burst.
   I swear every day we get closer and closer. This last week has been so special. Our late nights just chillin in the car and you taking care of me while im sick. I always dreamed of a boy treating me as well as you do. I really do love you and I never want this week to end. 4 more goodnights until I leave and Thursday night is going to be the worst of all. But I know we are both strong enough to get through this. Heavenly Father only gives us trials that we can overcome. We gotta prove to him that we can do this and we will. I love you with all my heart. You're the best, best friend ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment