Monday, September 2, 2013

I Wanna Love Somebody Love Somebody Like You

   Greetings from the new laptop of Kelsey! Haha this feels so weird to be sitting in my room on a computer. First time in my entire life! Things are kinda slowly starting to hit me. It's college time. I honestly never thought this time would come.
   So the last few days have been a little rough between us. I know you get worried about David and Rylan and get kinda protective. And I'm so sorry if I worry you but obviously no one compares to you. I am making this whole blog just about us. I think you will understand once you see these posts how much I truly care and that you are my best friend and I couldn't just let some random guy step in and fill that stop. It's not that easy. We have been through so much together and no ones gunna take your place in my life, no matter how far apart we are. And I know we will always be best friends.
   Tonight I kinda just want to tell you how hott I think you are. Haha that sounds kinda pathetic but I think it deserves a post. So first of all, I love how strong you are. I know I tell you that all the time. But seriously those shoulders are top notch and your arm muscles, danggggg. Seriously though, just that alone makes me feel so safe and secure because I know you can keep me safe (:
   How about that cute little, big butt of yours. Soooo precious. And your eyes. I love looking into them (: Ohhhh and don't forget about how much I love the air that comes out of your nose. That smell is my favorite. hahahaha alright I think it's safe to say that I have embarrassed myself enough tonight. But I just really wanted you to know how attracted I am to you. I get butterfly's just thinking about it. You are my favorite E.T. (: I wuvvv youuu
 love, kels

This was one of my favorite songs growing up. It's really good so listen to it(: Have a good day and night!

No comments:

Post a Comment