Sunday, September 1, 2013

I Will Never Let You Fall

   We are gunna have to make this short tonight. My last day of work, two mile run, swimming, and then my butt workout. Haha I'm so tired. Seriously though. My last day of work. How weird is that? I honestly just can't believe how fast our few months together went by. It just still hasn't hit me that I leave so soon. I'm really going to miss you. Like a lot.
   Today our shopping trip was a total fail. No blankets or laptop cases or backpacks. Haha but I definitely enjoyed our popcorn chicken/pringle lunch in the park. We make the cutest ducks ever. (: I really do love shopping with you.
   You sent me this text early this morning and I'm just going to upload the picture because I'm kinda obsessed with what you said.
   Why are you so cute to me? Sometimes I really just don't understand why I even deserve being with you. You are one of a kind and I seriously just love how well we get along and how well everything works between us. I could never get sick of hanging out with you. We never get bored together even if we aren't doing anything it's still fun. And I really think that is something special. (:
   So I promise one of these nights I will write on this blog before I shower and look all nasty. Haha but here's to another nast picture of myself. I know you will still love me though.
Mean muggin. The usual. Gangster. "my favorite cars an escalade" Like please Ethan. You're not a ganster. Nice try though.... loser.... (;
   (: love this song and you.
love, kels
 

No comments:

Post a Comment