Sunday, September 1, 2013

With You I Can Feel Again

Hey there. How do you do? (: My names Kelsey, nice to meet you. You kinda look like a sloth.
Yes this is what you look like. Except you suck at hula hooping.
hahahahha remember this?!
   Sorry I couldn't resist adding some sloth footage in there. But I'm done now. Haha I hope you are having a wonderful day today and I really want you to know how much I love you. I love you like a lot. That's why I want you to stay strong when I am gone. Don't give into peer pressure. Don't go back to your old self. Stay strong not only for yourself but for me. I'm going to come back next July and I really hope that we have both grown stronger. So lets be strong. Lets keep the commandments and be the best people we can. Then when I come back home we will be on the same level and we will still be so in love. We got this. (: I love you
   Love, kels
 




No comments:

Post a Comment